Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Holders And More Holders

I got my 8 Graflex Graphic  holders today ($26USD plus shipping). The holders look great and should work with the Graflex as they have the necessary mounting edge. I have more than enough holders for the camera now.

1-6 sheet Grafmatic back
8-2 sheet Graflex Graphic holders
1-12 sheet bag mag (if it works!, still waiting on this item).

If the bag mag comes through, then I have 6+16+12 sheet holders of various styles I can carry into the field to shoot with the Graflex Super D.

I will try shooting these new/old holders over the next few days.

Note* I also bought a used cheap 120mm film carrier for this camera that will allow me to do 6x9 negs. Still waiting for that item in the mail also.

Update* Just found out some of the holders still have film loaded. Is it good? 50 years old? Been X-rayed to death? Who knows. I exposed 1 sheet by accident when cleaning the holders but the other 1 left I plan on shooting. Hey folks FREE FILM : )) Who knows what will come out, and it is TRI-X you can't beat that, great minds think a like!

"Ain't Photography Grand!!"

Graflex Graphic holder mounted on back of my Graflex Super D, the other 7 and the Grafmatic back waiting