Sunday, June 14, 2015

Got To Get Me A Blond

Found this cute story online, Thanks Ben C for sharing. This was the Epiphany moment for the photographer.

My moment came when, at around age 12 or 13, I spotted a young, darkly handsome photographer with a large wooden view camera (looking back it must have been a Dorf) setting up a shot at a local state park. His convertible was parked nearby, and it wasn't long before he attracted a very nice looking young blonde. She inquired about what he was doing, and I heard him say "This is how I make my living." The photographer and the blonde then left together in his convertible. I thought, "Man, I want to be a cool-looking dude with a big camera and get a blonde, too." Forty years later, I've got the big camera, but no blonde (but a wonderful wife).