Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Got 1/2 Frame Camera #2 Today, My Pen F

I got my second half frame camera today, a Olympus Pen F. This camera allows me to change shutter speeds and focus the lens (still have to buy a lens). The Olympus Pen-EE 3 does not allow changes in shutterspeeds or focuse, so that is a plus for this camera. On the negative side this camera is bigger and heavuier than the Pen-EE3. I have a 3rd 1/2 frame camera coming the Canon, it should arrive in the next couple of weeks as it is flying in from Austrailia. Which ever one I like best I will shoot with extensively, the other 2 will no doubt sit on shelf possibly forgotten. No biggy these are all cheap fun cameras. Even the ones I put away I will probably eventually get back to using.

Cameras need to be used!

My Olympus Pen F