Sunday, June 21, 2015

Workshops Coming In Waves

It is interesting how the workshop booking go. Last year I had section of the year where nothing was happening and other weeks where I was doing 2 workshops a week. This year it's the same, for quite a few months no booking now this coming week I have 3 workshops. I received another email today from an artist asking questions, and have another possible advanced darkroom workshop planned with Stu a friend who has done several workshops with me. This year once again things are going from nothing to full speed multi workshop mode.

The more the merrier I say. I get to teach film photography which is fun. The student gets to learn something they do not know and hopefully become stronger photographers/artists. The money earned goes directly back into into my photo projects. Wins all around!