Monday, June 15, 2015

Bought 8 Holders

I bought 8 wooden 4x5 Graflex style film holders tonight. The cost was $26USD plus $38USD for shipping (trying to get that lowered a bit). I now have enough holders to do 22 photographs in a day using the new Graflex camera. I can do 16 with the 8-2 sided holders and 6 with the Grafmatic holder. I can also reload the holders in the field with a changing tent if necessary giving me a possible 44 shots in a day, thats a ton!

These special holders have a extended groove along the vertical edges of each side. The groove allows you to mount the holder to the back of the Graflex Super D. Boy a 1950-60s camera with 1920-30s technology and now wooden holders, I am going OLD OLD school.

Update: Shipping got changed from Priority to First Class, the final cost to me was dropped by $10 to $28.14. All and all a pretty good deal for 8 Graflex Graphic 4x5 holders.

8 wooden Graflex 4x5 holder, with extra grove for mounting