Thursday, May 21, 2015

Getting Stronger

Am feeling stronger and lighter. I have not weighed myself but I feel more light, more agile than I used to. The workouts seem less strenuous and the numbers are increasing. My push-up, chin-up, sit-up and stairs are easier than they used to be. Tonight during my night shift workout I seem to be flying through everything with ease. I need to start to lengthen my bike trips as the 20kms to and from dads grave doe not seem nearly as difficult as it used to be.

I have another 5 months and a bit of training. If I continue to listen to my body, to do things with moderation and to slowly raise the numbers I should be fine. I need to continue to watch my diet, last week I ate pyrogies 2 times, that's a tad much. By the time the Asia trip comes I should be in good physical condition, which will help so much with the photography.

Now onto my stretching!