Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Todays Workout

I had a bonus day off today (back on nights tomorrow) so decided to used it productively. I got on the bike, fought through the wind for 1 hour 48 minutes and did 29.1 km's. Edmonton has many biking trails in the river valley, I spent sometime exploring them as well as negotiating the quieter Edmonton streets.

One of the things I like least about Thailand is the noise and pollution. Doing something like I did today, quietly riding in nature down by the river is pretty much impossible in Bangkok. It was so nice go biking today, tiring but nice! To just be by myself with own thoughts working out was very rewarding. Next time I go on the road I plan on taking one of my 6x9 Fuji medium format cameras and making a few pictures. Then it will be a double whammy of joy, nature and photography.

Today was a very nice afternoon!