Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Link: Buy Some SENSITIZED Kodak Paper On Ebay, Circa 1937

Love this, $59 USD for 12 sheets of 5x7 Sensitized Kodak paper. This paper expired in 1937, 78 years ago! Wonder what the chances are this stuff is fogged : )). The package actually looks pretty pristine, better than some of brand new boxes of paper I have in my darkroom. Something to buy, put in your collection to look at, never to be opened and used.

It is sort of sad in a way, this paper never fulfilled its destiny. It never got the chance to have a great photograph printed on it. I know it is silly but I always feel a responsibility to my film. It is like I owe the film the chance to become an outstanding negative. Sort of my duty when I buy the stuff. : )) I wonder if any painter ever felt that responsibility to their canvas and paints.
eBay Link

UNOPENED 12 SHEETS OF KODAK SENSITIZED PAPER No.3 GLOSSY VELOX 5X7 EXPIRED 1937