Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Time To Double Down

I have always been very devoted and worked hard at my photography but it's not enough I now need to double down. The hour glass of my life is running out of sand. My father and I were born on the same day 32 years apart. If (big if) I live as long as my beautiful father I have less than 32 years left. I need to tell as many stories with my photographs before the clock runs down. The years 75 plus maybe 70 plus I will probably be house bound or very limited in what I can do in the field with big or even small cameras. That gives me a measly 20 years to complete my lifetime shooting body of photography. I might be able to spend my later more disabled years in the darkroom printing but first I need to create strong important negatives to work with. There are so many subjects to meet, so many adventures yet to have, so many images to create.

Time to DOUBLE DOWN!