Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Sold A Mag

Forgot to mention at the show the other night I even sold a magazine. The magazine that sold was one of the general photo mags I made up sold for $20. One is not a lot of sales but heck its better than none. The mags were browsed through all night by multiple folks. Many times I used one to tell my stories. Other people like my friend Jonathan would flip through them to show me the photos he liked best.

The magazines were another good idea that worked well for this exhibition. I should probably try to do a dump only magazine for the coming Rosebud exhibition. Doing something specific to the series being shown is important. Larry did one of those with titles for his Tondo Philippines work.

I need to also try making a large retrospective magazine of over 150 pages in the coming months.