Friday, February 6, 2015

Rosebud!

From one of the greatest movies ever "Citizen  Kaine", the magic, special word was ROSEBUD. Will it be magic and special for me also? Got this kind email today. I had contacted the gallery a while ago, I guess they remembered some of the photography. It would be quite fun to show in this rather remarkable rural arts community. Maybe I can exhibit the "Families of the Dump" work there. This could be a very nice opportunity to spread the word and continue to tell the stories of the "Families of the Dump".

http://www.rosebud.ca/gallery.htm


Akokiniskway Gallery , Rosebud Alberta, Canada

Here is the email I received today:

Dear Gerry,

It has been sometime since we last communicated and as I am pouring over past submissions I was intrigued once again by your photography and wondered if you have work that you are currently wanting to show.  I have an opening for the Akokiniskway Gallery for March 27 to May 16, or possibly in the Fall from Sept. 18 to Oct. 24, 2015.

Please let me know if you have any interest!
I hope to hear from you shortly.

Kind Regards,

...................
Akokiniskway Gallery 
Rosebud, AB