Saturday, February 7, 2015

Opening Reception "Living on the Margins" Exposure Photography Festival 2015

Wow! What a night, I am not sure where to start. We had a very enthusiastic crowd of around 100 people, tons of great food, 3 nice speeches and lots of joy and shared human moments. Of the 5 exhibition opening night I have been involved in with my work this is the one I will remember most. It was a beautiful life affirming experience for me. I feel that all the work over the last 2 years climaxed tonight in a beautiful event. I owe many thanks to those that attended, to the exposure photography festival and mostly to Larry and his wife Joanna for the privilege of being their friend. Will post some videos, some photos and other things in the coming things.

Can't believe its over. Now I can stop this never ending talking (voice hurts) and trying to be so damn charming!! It is time to rest!