Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Live And In Person It's A LARRY And A GERRY!

Found out just now the radio interview is a go. I just did a 10-15 minute pre-interview with the reporter who in charge of this project. He will forward his notes to the host of the show. Larry and I go on LIVE at 820am this Friday from downtown Edmonton on CBC radio. We will both be asked questions, the interview should run 5 to 9 minutes.

LIVE! Not sure I like that word. This new development is exciting and a bit frightening.

So Thursday morning an artist talk for the NAIT students, Friday morning a live radio interview and Saturday night the opening reception. Busy busy busy!! I get to spread the word on the families, this is great, I am very happy, I feel like I did not fail them. Thank you Larry-Joanna for arranging this and thank you CBC radio.