Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Expanding Video?

Since the exhibition context video will only have me in it, not Larry I thought I might expand it a bit. The goal is to add more interest for the opening night guests. Currently the video is 10 minutes and 30 seconds long. I was thinking of adding another 4 or 5 minutes of footage.

Not sure if I should be adding more dump related stuff and or some darkroom work video. It might be cool for them to see some behind the scenes darkroom work. Not many people know much about the darkroom, this might give them a bit of a window. I do not have any darkroom video from the production of the "Families of the Dump" or "My Fathers Last Days" but I could put in a bit of the "The Train Is Coming" Klong Toey slum work. I might try adding that footage, if I can find it.

It might make the video less boring and more informative to add some minutes too it. I will experiment with that today. If any of this works out I will post it here first. You guys will get the world premier! Bet you all can't wait! : )).

One of the advantages of getting your main work done early is that you can refine stuff and continue to try to make it better.