Monday, January 5, 2015

Secondary Printing Went Well

Did the secondary printing on 18 photos today (still have to to finish 2 final washes). It is going a lot faster than I thought, and with the bleaching I might have saved or at least improved some of the darker problematic prints. I should be able to do the rest of my stash of photos tomorrow.

This is great stuff, that will give me another 5 days to make new prints. I can do reprints of the problem negs this time on Ilford warm fibre or I can print up some brand new negs that I did test strips for last week. I think thou my best bet is to dive right into the dad photos I definitely need to have done. I will start with a 8x10 negative on white, then do 1 or 2 5x7 negs on white. These prints are always quite easy to do as the lighting is very straight forward. No masks, no expansive burns or dodges, easy speasy they should all be done in one nights work.