Friday, January 16, 2015

Relief!!

Well a bit of relief here in Gerry gets ready for exhibition land. I managed to get a different type of photo quality paper working in my work printer. I now have the options to include photographs with the statements. I can print on the yellow paper which kind of looks cool or print on the bright white photo paper. I can add the color photos to the statements or just do the statements alone. I am happy for 2 reasons, 1 it will look good, and 2 it will cost me zero extra dollars. I should have the statements made up and ready to go before Monday.

When I hang the dump part of the show on Tuesday at the gallery. I will also try hanging different versions of the artist statement to see what looks best. Relief!!

Here is what the picture versions of the 2 statements should look like. I have to mount these to foam core yet which I will do when I get home before sleeping tomorrow. There will be a seam between the 2 pieces of photo paper, but it should look acceptable.



Update* I also got a 2nd type of photographic style paper working int he printer. I now have 3 different paper options for doing up statement. No more worries.