Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Invitations Out

Sent out all my invitations last night, to work friends, a few relatives and photo friends. Now its up to them, to come or not to come, I have no more worries in that regard. Many photo people I know do not attend photography exhibitions, which I always found rather strange. How can you love photography and yet not attend photo exhibits? A few of those photo folks are angry and bitter types so I guess they have their reasons not to attend (at least in their own minds) but  the others who love photography and have no issues, why not attend exhibitions? I know that for me personally I attend everything all the time, that's the way you learn and grow as a person and artist.

I figure I must have invited around 40 people. I would be surprised if 10 of those show up. Heck it might only be 4 or 5. As the Thais say, "Up to you!" I did my part, I was polite and invited all those I thought might be interested. Now I can relax and just finish producing the show, no more PR worries, that part is done.

Update* Got 3 positive responses already, who knows we might be the 10 person acceptance and showing up mark!