Friday, January 9, 2015

Going Hard

Spent the afternoon going hard at the last of the secondary printing. Made a few bleach splatter mistakes but for the most part it went well. I even managed to re bleach and fix up a couple of prints that I screwed up last time. Now its on to flattening yesterdays work and final washing and drying all of today's.

Tomorrow I can at last start on my much needed neg printing. I want to do at least 2 prints before I work on Monday, maybe 2 and testing on a third. The 2 negs I plan on printing are are easier, 1 a 8x10 on white of dad and 1 a 5x7 head of dad on white. I need 7 prints of my father for the show and only have 3 completed. I think the final 2 or 3 dad images will be 35mm negs or maybe a 120. I am not sure if I have enough photos for the "Families of the Dump" part of the exhibition I should know exactly what I need to do by the end of next week. I will do all the spotting and framing at work this coming week (sometimes its good to be a guard!).

Printing these shows is tough, me, myself and I have to do 100% of the work. Guess I should not complain, would not have it any other way!