Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Better Today

Visited dad today, he was a bit better, not so down, and better looking. When I visit him now he does not talk much, I do most of the talking but I think he likes my visits, looks forward to them. I will continue to visit dad everyday that I can. I am meeting Larry tomorrow to talk show stuff but will find time to visit dad also. Today dad ate some oranges I brought him but then fell asleep 20 minutes or so later. He has been on morphine since last March so that has to have had an effect on him. After my aunt passed away from cancer my uncle told my mom that at the end she mostly slept. I wonder if that is happening to dad now. I wish we could talk more, but not sure if that's going to happen much now. The main goal is to make him as comfortable and happy as he can be with the time he has left.