Tuesday, January 13, 2015

5 More "Families of the Dump" Prints Spotted, Matted And Framed

Well I got another 5 dump prints spotted, framed and matted tonight.That makes a total of 10 dump prints along with 1 dad print completed, plus the enlarged contact. By Thursday (or maybe tomorrow) night I should have the dump stuff ready to hang, I will do up 14 prints plus the contact for a total of 15, that will be more than enough. I have more prints done than room to hang them.

I will then throw all my energy into completing the dad photos. I need them all printed and flattened going into my last work week before the show. On the last work week I can do the framing, matting and spotting on that last batch. I will also have to cut 1 or 2 over at boards.

I need to make up the artist statements then drymount them to foam core board, facing some challenges there but hopefully can overcome them. I switched from brushes to the spotting pens (SpotPen) tonight and everything went much nicer, much neater. I sort of fell out of love with the pens, but now have rediscouvered these well thought out tools.

Finished Framed Print