Monday, January 12, 2015

4 "Families of the Dump" Photographs - 1 "Dads Last Days" Photograph Spotted and Framed

I did up my first 4 "Families of the Dump" pictures for the coming photo exhibition "Living in the Margins" tonight at work. The pics look quite good. This is a pretty easy job for me to do. I just bring the old Klong Toey slum framed/matted photos from the "The Train is Coming" exhibit of 2013 to work then just change out the prints after spotting. I use the same frames and the same cut out mats as the previous show. I think I will only have to cut 1 or 2 mats this time round, everything else is cut and paste from the last show. This will be the 5th or 6th time I am using some of these frames and maybe the 3rd and 4th time on the mats. I am getting my moneys worth out of these these things.

I have about 10 more "Families of the Dump" pics to go, and 6 night shifts to do them in. Did the first of the 7 dad photos as well. Including the contact print I did yesterday, I now have 6 of 21 exhibition pictures completed and ready to hang. The rest will follow in quick succession.