Thursday, December 11, 2014

Video: Dancing The Day Away!

These are the days I love best, just me and neg in the darkroom creating something beautiful in print form. When I work in my darkroom and everything is flowing well I pump up the music and dance away as I am printing. I have a walkway area in front of my sinks that is great for doing my best "Saturday Night Fever!!". You got to love days like today, its all so beautiful, high of highs!

"Ain't Photography Grand!"

Here is a goofy vid I did up, had to add the soundtrack from a different song after which kind of works, kinda not. The video camera mode does not pick up far off sound that well in my darkroom even thou the music is blasting and my trays rattling. Sometimes you need to put the seriousness aside and just have some fun, fun keeps us coming back for more.