Monday, November 24, 2014

2nd Mag Improvements Complete

I touched up the 2nd magazine I made earlier and am ready to upload it to Blurb. This mag is simply called "Contact Sheet #1, it contains various scanned contacts. I removed one of the bargirl sheets from 2003 and added a more recent dump set of images. I cleaned up some problem areas a bit. I also flipped any negs that were upside down, this took forever to do up but I think it works better for the viewer. The updated improved mag should be easier to read and stronger overall.

I am now moving onto the final magazine redo. I will fix up the first mag I made of solo prints. I need to turn all the pics horizontal and lighten tonality and lessen the contrast on several of the photos. I should be able to order both these magazines next week sometime.