Sunday, October 5, 2014

$564.99

I decided to play it safe and order 2 more boxes of photo paper. I ordered 2 boxes of 16x20 50 sheet warm tone Ilford glossy fiber paper this evening for $564.99 USD. That price includes all shipping and duty as well as the paper costs.  I wanted to use up all my older stocks of 16x20 paper for this coming show but it seems to be going rather quickly. I am at about 20 used sheets in (many for test strips) for the mother feeding the baby shot alone. By the time I am done this one print I might go through 25 sheets of paper. This is a very difficult neg to print but I think it is finally coming round. I thought it better to be safe and ordered the extra Ilford warm tone paper now just in case I needed it later. If I do not use this stuff up this show I will use it up printing the next.