If I get the camera I will try to convert the b/w documentary digi files back to film so I can print them in the darkroom. I much prefer the look and feel of a darkroom print compared to stuff that comes out of a printer.
With the new digi I should be able to do the following.
1) shooting in low light, I should be able to get another 3 stops out of this camera
2) shoot the colour project on gay sex tourists and their Thai boyfriends
3) photograph dad with a high end digi before its to late
4) allow me to do commercial shoots in Canada to make extra money
5) shoot a 24mm F1.4 which I cannot afford with my Leica's as it's a $7000 lens, the Canon version will be $1000-$1200.
|Canon EOS Mark II 5D|