Sunday, August 10, 2014

Backups

I just did a search on EBay for a backup compact flash storage card. The pro master card I got included in the price of my used Mark II camera sells for $159.94 USD! Gosh these things are expensive, will hold off on getting another one for now. I did manage to buy 2 backup batteries for the camera for $19 USD (free shipping). If need be I can always buy a compact flash card in Bangkok, these things are a to easier to find than Tri-x is. Even 10 years ago I was having major problems buying Tri-x in Bangkok but digital SD or Compact Flash cards are everywhere. It is always good to have backups thou, will probably buy something before the next trip.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Promaster-32GB-Compact-Flash-UDMA-Memory-Card-1289-New-/380728211317?pt=Digital_Camera_Memory_Cards&hash=item58a52b7775