Tuesday, July 29, 2014

4 Possible Workshops

I have 4 possible workshops on the horizon. My last view camera workshop was cancelled by the student at the last minute but it should be rescheduled sometime in August. In the next 2 months or so I should be doing 2 darkroom and 2 view camera classes. The workshops should total $440 CAD, that's not great but not bad either. I wish I could get more workshops, I am saving towards my photo fund which will allow me to make pictures in Asia for 6 months.

I am also trying to put together some photo classes with the folks at continuing education in my city. I have still not completed my course descriptions submission but will probably get that done soon. Having a more serious teaching gig with larger classes would allow me to earn more money save up faster and eventually give me more opportunities to shoot freely in Thai and elsewhere. The other benefit is that I can promote film photography to Edmontonians.