Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Latest And The Greatest

Here is my latest favorite Bangkok condo, it seems like everyday I find one I like better. I am focusing now on corner units under 2 million baht, that are freehold (100% buyer ownership). I love the light you get from corner units which have lots of windows. When your dealing with such small spaces daylight can save the place from feeling dungeon like. This condo has a separate bedroom, a small kitchen and bathroom plus lots of daylight, its on the 7th floor of an 8 floor complex. The apartment building (bottom photo) is near shopping and not to to far away from a sky train station (easier transport within Bangkok).

A space like this would be a great refuge during my extended time in Thai, I could process film, see whats working and whats not working, rest and plan for more photos. This could work! Imagine that, making photos each and everyday for 6 months, processing film, eating great Thai dishes and growing as a person and artist (hopefully). Maybe dreams can come true.

Update* I got an email fromt he seller of this property, it is 3.1 km from the nearest sky train station and about 5 km from 3 major shopping centers. The condo is located in a OK location not great but not bad either. There is also new construction of another tall building nearby which I am not big on (blocks the view, noise). This is still my current favourite property and I will view it if it is still available when I am back in Bangkok. First of course I need to save the money some how!

$57000 CAD, 46 square meters, Bangkok, OK location.