Monday, June 16, 2014

New Darkroom Setup Photos

Well after 6 days of carrying around enlargers, dusting and cleaning plus taking out a lot of non darkroom things, I managed to finish my revised darkroom set up tonight. This new darkroom has 7 enlargers in it (yes 7!), and has eliminated most of the non darkroom related items. I have a new large light table, a new Durst 5x7 and new 4x5 enlarger. I also reorganized different areas of the darkroom to hold burning tools, dodging tools, my burning masks, photo paper, chemistry, condensers, enlarger lens and neg carriers. I also redesigned my TV entertainment areas (yes TV entertainment area!) that allows me to watch DVDs and VHS tapes while I develop negs or print (red filter).

I got lots of this stuff free from Larry  (TV stuff etc.) and Jack (5x7, 4x5 enlargers plus light table etc.), thanks very much boys. I now probably have the best equipped darkroom in Edmonton! Lets create some strong photographs!

"Ain't Photography Grand!"

24x24 inch light table, Durst 1000 4x5 and Omega condenser enlargers..
Durst 1200 4x5, Saunders LPL 4x5 with multigrade head, both with foot pedal timers.
Sinks and Jobo processor.
TV center, Durst 5x7 138S condenser enlarger,  Durst 184 colour head 8x20 enlarger.
Recent 8x10 dad negs on new light table.
TV entertainment areas and Durst 5x7 138S condenser enlarger.