Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Another 2 Boxes

With Kodak bulk film prices going crazy at $99.95 USD a box I thought I better pay to get two more outdated boxes of bulk Tri-x off eBay today. I did not get a great deal but it is not bad as the film is not long outdated (2013) and comes from a camera store. I paid $71.56 USD a box with $15 USD for shipping. I probably saved around $60-70 USD over buying and shipping new from B&H.

Free darkroom gear and buying film is much better than continuing to buy cameras and lens. Now we are concentrating on photograph production not camera accumulation. In the last 10 years or so I have only bought a few camera things,  some lens for my Leica and a R6  body (cheap) plus the Deardorff from Dad (to remember what a great father he is/was), not much else at all. In the next 10 years there will be even less camera buys maybe none.  I feel like I am on the right track now, lets make pics!!