Friday, May 9, 2014

Tough Work

I have really been struggling trying to finish dads funeral tribute video. Gosh its hard to work on this 15 minute musical slideshow with video footage. I keep putting the video off, trying not to think about it, maybe I am hoping somehow my father will not die, maybe this will not need to be made. Foolish I know but at times like this all kinds of foolish thoughts and mixed emotions are hitting you daily.

I need to complete this, tonight I am trying to work on it but it's just so difficult it draws out so much emotion. To see dad from a young boy to an old dying man over and over again, smiling laughing, dancing, joking to strong music is just so damn tough. I have to to complete this, somehow I need to struggle through it so I can show it to dad and get his final approval.

Tonight I am working a sequence of him as a very young chubby smiling child and also some video from his 2 month trip to Thailand.