Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Workshop, Advanced Darkroom

After the good success of my individual workshops on basic darkroom and basic view camera I have decided to add another workshop to the mix. This workshop will cover advanced darkroom techniques and allow the student to make archival quality fiber prints worthy of hanging in a museum. I am charging more for this workshop because it will run at least 4 hours and also use fiber photographic paper, selenium toner, bleach etc so there are extra costs. The workshop will be priced at $180. I hope some of my basic workshop students will also decide to take the advanced course.

I have the 6th workshop of the year scheduled for June 1st, that makes a grand total of 10 workshops since I started these things back in early 2013. I will put the $100 (darkroom workshop) from next Sunday's class into a purchase of more film or photo paper.

Here is a link to the newest workshop, Advanced Darkroom Techiniques:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-photography-video/edmonton/advanced-darkroom-workshop-advanced-archival-printing/595261456?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true