Thursday, May 15, 2014

Good Workshop And Dad

Today's workshop went well, Lisa the student was very knowledgeable, she picked things up quickly. I think she also taught me a thing or two! A fun 3 hours, Lisa will come back later for the darkroom workshop, maybe during my next time off depending on dads health. I invested today's workshop money in the 120mm film I recently bought from B&H.

Dad was feeling not so good today, we did have a nice talk thou, and he was laughing at times. I showed him the recent ring flash photos and he liked them even thou they were rather blunt and honest type photos. Tomorrow I will go and spend more time with him, we are planning the funeral stuff together with him. It's a bit strange to be doing all these plans with dad but he enjoys being involved in all of that and we are doing everything exactly the way he wants it done. Choosing out his clothes, what will go into the paper, the video, the eulogy, the after funeral meal for the guests etc. Dad's mind, his eyesight, his hearing are all as good as mine, he is very aware of everything, he even notices stuff that I miss. Dad's body is what is letting him down but all the mental stuff is A, OK. If he did not developed this cancer he probably would have lived well into his 90s.