Thursday, May 22, 2014

Dad Tight 35mm Heads And 35mm Kit Thoughts

These photos of dad were inspired by some work by the photojournalist Paolo Pellegrin, they were shot 2 days ago. The negs were made on Tri-x at 800 with a Leica R6 and a 60mm close focus lens.

I do not think I can leave this lens camera combo behind next trip, I love using it to much. I will probably continue to take my full 35mm pack with me all the time, maybe every trip the rest of my life. I should probably buy more Tri-x 35mm bulk with the workshop money, I have a ton of this stuff  (10 years worth?) but a little more would not hurt. If I take extended  (4-6 month) trips to Thai to do photos I will probably shoot up this film much faster, a 10 year supply is liable to become a 5 year supply.

My 35mm kit is as follows.

2 M6 bodies
1 R6 body
35mm F1.4 M
28mm F2 M
21mm F2.8 M
60mm F2.8 R
100-200 rolls of Tri-x

Here are dads close heads: