Thursday, May 22, 2014

$30000 For A Condo

Kinda liked this condo, liked the light of the room which is rather small (41 square meters) but would serve my purposes. I would have a place to sleep, could set up a small film developing darkroom and small kitchen. The place is quite cheap in a Thai area of Bangkok, it cost $300000 CAD. Not sure how good this location is, Bangkok traffic can be very tough. I like the windows in this room, it makes everything seem so much nicer, brighter and alive. The sliding doors allow you to isolate the a/c to a smaller area which saves on power bills.This condo could be a storage area, a cheap room to sleep in, and a small darkroom for me if I did extended Asian trips, all for $30000.

Of course I do not have the money for any of this stuff but its fun to dream sometime, fun to think what kind of photo work you could do if you had a home base in the city, to develop film, plan, research etc.