Friday, April 25, 2014

Hard

Today was a hard day, I took some pyrogies and chicken wings for dad to eat in the hospital before coming to work tonight. I also made some more photos with dad with the Leica and Tri-x and with a Fuji 6x7 camera and Delta 3200 (old film I had sitting in my freezer for many years). I wanted to try out the 6x7 just in case I take it to Asia later in the year to continue the sex worker photography. Dad as always was gracious allowing me to make pictures freely, it was hard to focus the camera today, I kept on tearing up. Anyway it was great to share some time with dad today, talk to him about some future plans, and to touch his hand and kiss his forehead. Seeing him get weaker and weaker as time passes is so tough, he looked better today than yesterday so I guess thats good. The best part of the day was that dad had such a sweet tone in his voice when he spoke to me today, he was happy that I came to see him.