Monday, April 14, 2014

Kaasa Gallery Artist Submission Link

The Kaasa Gallery at the Northern Jubilee Auditorium has their 2014 call for artists out. I had a wonderful solo show in this gallery last year, it is a beautiful space with great people to work with. The Kaasa only pays $200 CAD but provides you with a first class arts facility (upstairs in the Jubilee Auditorium is where the ballet and operas of Edmonton are shown).  For my show I had 37 large prints, portraits from Klong Toey slum, it's a huge space. I have been there done that so am not submitting or looking for another show at Kaasa but for those of you looking for a first class Edmonton venue please give it a try.

Here is the link:

http://www.jubileeauditorium.com/Portals/0/Call%20for%20submissions%20AJAS_2014.pdf

Note* I got in with a quick and easy email submission , so you can to. There is no need to pad things with a convoluted everything but the kitchen sink package.

Here is a vid of my Kaasa show, so you can see the space.

http://vimeo.com/70775312