Sunday, April 20, 2014

Getting Dizzy

Gosh I am getting dizzy, looking at this HTML code all day, changing letters and numbers to create new galleries is very time consuming and rather boring. It is nice to be moving towards completion but if I had to do this day in day out for other peoples websites I think I would go crazy. Anyway I managed to struggle through and add another 10 photos to the "Families of the Dump" gallery as well as complete all the links for the "Klong Toey Slum" gallery and the "Thai Sex Worker 2012" gallery. I also managed to put in 13 photos on the KT gallery and 5 photos to the TSW12 gallery, that's enough for today!

The "Families of the Dump" Gallery will eventually be very large, probably over 200 photographs, it is currently made up of 45 images. I might have to do up a second gallery from the dump of just the 5x7 work I plan on shooting next trip.

I have a darkroom workshop tomorrow at 1pm and a Easter dinner with dad and the family, I better get my beauty sleep.  Then its back to work doing security on Monday. Night all!