Thursday, March 27, 2014

Working With Final Cut Pro

Am starting to learn and work with a new video editing software, Final Cut Pro X. I can use iMovie and then pull that work into final cut or just use final cut from scratch. Final Cut Pro X offers lots of features that iMovie does not, so far its fairly easy to use. I am working on a short video of some of the video I shot at the dump and also doing dads funeral tribute. Another film I will start working on the coming days is the a small one on the PhotoNOLA 2013 show, not sure how that will turn out as a I have very limited footage (was busy giving an artist talk when the main viewing happened). All vids in low res form will be posted on this blog, some high quality versions also be posted on youtube and vimeo.

Here is a link to a good little intro free training youtube video from PC Classes Online:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nklZhdbP5cw