Saturday, March 1, 2014

Longer Than Expected

It took me longer than expected to finish up my little HCP submission. I ended up working on it for about 4 hours, mostly selecting and editing my photo selection (to many to choose from). Hopefully more galleries will go with simple online submissions, if the work is strong enough it can be accepted online, you do not need all the bells and whistles of sending big loaded dua-tangs of info, original photographs etc. All that extra stuff is just unnecessary icing on the cake, good work does not need it. Online and simple, thats the ticket, let the work speak or not speak simply and fast.

Here are November 2013 photos I ended up sending the HCP folks (not sure I sent them all, still learning how to do PDFs!), Maybe this work is not good enough to be accepted, but I need to tell this story, hope hope!