Saturday, March 1, 2014

Houston Center For Photography

I found a new photography gallery to submit to, its called the, Houston Center for Photography in Houston Texas. I am unsure if they pay an artist fee for this place but it looks like a very nice facility so I thought I would send them some of the "Families of the Dump" Series photographs. In the past I have not submitted to places with no artist fee (such as the Spruce Grove Art Gallery here in Alberta) because I have such a limited amount of money to print-frame new work with. Still this Houston gallery looks first class, and has an easy speazy online submission process. I just could not resist sending in the work. Here are links to the gallery and the simple submission procedures for all you out there that might be interested. It looks to be a down to earth friendly place to show your work.

Houston Center For Photography

http://hcponline.org/pages/submission_guidelines_1382.asp