Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Calendar Look?

Here is a small file sample of a potential calendar look, made using the pitko.com software. These calendars measure 8.5"x11 and cost $11 CAD a piece if you get 10 or more. Hopefully this calendar idea will fan out and produce some money, I would love to give more to the people in the dump next trip. Giving 2 or 3 hundred to the school to help there and another 2 or 3 hundred directly to the people in rice and other goods would be wonderful. This is what I love about photography, creating-telling important stories, raising awareness-starting conversations, learning and trying to understand different worlds, lives, cultures and making friends-helping people living in difficult circumstances.


Update* Strange as it seems my blog has been getting lots of pitko.com advertising (so please click away folks), I guess this Pitko site is becoming pretty popular. I need to try to do up some promotional postcards and maybe the calendars with this company.