Monday, February 17, 2014

Scanning Complete

Well I have scanned all 200 rolls of negs from the recent November trip, these are low quality scans to get a quick look at things and allows me to post some stuff on this blog and eventually my website. I now have to put all the filled up neg sleeves in the proper binders and file them away (stacked on the floor as I have no more shelf space for negs). I am looking forward to making more submissions of this work, Black&White magazine, Photo Life, as well as more submissions to galleries-museums and the Edmonton Arts Council grants jury.

This last trip yielded some of the best work of my life, I am excited by the possibilities of future trips, the photos and experiences are only going to get better from here on in!! I will shoot the Leica's with Tri-X the rest of my life, what a wonderfully expressive way to create.

In the coming months I will be posting more of the recent scans on this blog, please come back and check them out if your interested.