Sunday, February 2, 2014

Another 4 Possible Workshop Students

I have had four separate students email inquiries lately, they are sort of piling up. I am losing track of the people who are somewhat interested but I think there are 2 for the view camera and 2 for the darkroom sessions. I might have to raise the price on these work shops by $10 or $20 soon. I do not make a lot of money teaching but its a nice bonus to help with my low security wage. I use all the money I make on these things to buy film, so there are another 4 or 5 boxes of 100 foot bulk 35mm Tri-x on the line. If all the folks follow through and take the workshops (unlikely), I will be able to order the film in the coming months. Here's hoping these things happen.

UPDATE* I raised the cost of the 2 workshops  a tiny bit ($10), that should get me 2 extra rolls of film per course taught.

UPDATE** Got another I'm interested email today so that makes 5 I think. Not sure how many of these inquiries will lead anywhere.