Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Burmese Learning Continues

I bought a nice app today for $15 that has 65 lessons in Burmese. I am struggling getting any real Burmese language skills down (only listening to CDs so far, and a small book so far), I hope this will help speed up the learning curve. The app has spoken voice, written language, picture and voice quizzes. I would love to get something similar in khmer as well to help for when I return to Cambodia. Languages are a fun part of the photo process for me, part of the fun has always been to learn as much about lives of the people I photograph as I can. Learning about people and joining their lives is the coolest of the cool, its exciting on so many levels, and then creating photographs pushes the coolness bar even higher for me.

"Ain't Photography Grand!"