Monday, December 2, 2013

Back In Canada!!

Updated On My Return To Canada*

Well after a long but relatively comfortable flight I am back in Canada. The flights are always easier when I can get a bit of extra seating and the way it worked out for me this return trip was great, I had 2 seats on the first plane, 2 on the second and 3 on the third. When you have room to stretch out your legs your journey is so much easier, especially for big dude like myself.

As a bonus one of my sitting companions was a Japanese chef who gave me the heads up on worms in wild salmon. I guess with almost all wild salmon and with some of the farmed fish dead white worms are removed from the fish during the sushi, sashimi preparation (the fish is frozen to kill anything bad and thawed out sometime during this process).

Anyway I am back in Canada safe and sound, now its time to develop the film, do some scans for the blog and eventually submit and print the work.