Saturday, November 9, 2013

Nui-oo 6 Month Old Baby Girl, And Other Dump Babies

I spent a good part of the day photographing a baby and his mother/grandmother, the babies name is Nui-oo she is 6 months old and very cute. Nui-oo receives lots of love and attention from her family but the dump conditions she is being raised in are appalling. Today I photographed the mother holding the baby, dressed up to go to temple and also photographed her being held by her grandmother. she wore a little white hat to protect her from the sun.

I also did some photos of the girl Donna from yesterday holding her friends baby, today Donna smiled when she saw me and we had a short friendly talk. It was nice to see her happy, I hope she can find a husband and have child of her own someday.

I also photographed another baby whose name I do not know a young boy, he was even more fragile than Nui-oo. The last roll of film (luckily I had one left) from the day was the mother of the young boy breast feeding her son while she sat on a bunch of garbage, the innocent baby had flies on his face as he drank. If one of these photos turn out it could be the lead photo in any show. If I can get as show for this work I could possibly raise money (donation links, calendars, donation drives, print sales etc) to help various aid organizations in the Mae Sot area.