Saturday, November 23, 2013

Fuckin Bats!

This morning early on in my walk, I was photographing and walking down a main street here in Kathmandu. As I looked up at the sky at all the large crows in the trees, I saw 5 or 6 very large black BATS fly by, it was about 815am a misty early morning overcast day. I noticed another 5 or 6  bats hanging vampire like upside down from a large branch on a tall tree, they hung over the early morning traffic resting and relaxed.

When I saw the bats the first words that came immediately to my mind and were " Fuckin Bats!"  I was so shocked by the scene I actually said out loud "Fuckin Bats!!!!!" , right there on the street. I have never seen large bats like this flying over an Southeast Asian city, rather a bizarre  early morning sight, a freaky way to start my day.