Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Printing And Other Things

Well I am finishing off a number of items for the New Orleans PhotoNOLA photography festival show.

- answering questions for local promotion article
- making the last set of prints, 1 last night maybe 3 or 4 more in to go in the coming nights followed by some possible last minute reprints.
- will go tomorrow or friday to pay for the Dibond and get it cut with the guillotine to the proper size.
- will start dry mounting prints possibly this week.
- I have tested a simple hanging method with glue and plastic clips with adjustable wire, it seems to work well (tested successfully to carry a higher weight). I will need to buy more clips and wire.

Everything seem on schedule and should be completed and sent out the last week of October before I fly to Thailand to continue my photographic series in the dump and elsewhere. Am really looking forward to making 35mm work again and putting this darkroom work behind me. I crave to do new work, I wish I could shoot new photos each and every day.