Sunday, October 27, 2013

Free Flow Creation

Well I will have 200 rolls of Tri-x to play with, I need to flow freely with my shooting. I need to experiment with light, unusual compositions, push film (higher contrast),  bounce flash, blur-movement and shoot from all angles. There should be emotion, feeling, compassion and empathy in my photographs but I also need to try to create in an unrestrictive free way (no rules!). So many photographers are rigid in the way the create, its important to get past that type of limitation, its time to get to another level. Nows my chance I am 49, I need to have a great 4 1/2 weeks and come back with some powerful photographs. I need to make work that pays tribute to my subject, work that yells out their stories.

I am very excited! This is going to be fun! "Ain't Photography Grand!!"